Click or tap a question below.
There are a couple of options:
- Connect your iOS device to your computer, then open iTunes and follow these steps:
- Save photos from Scout Camera to your iOS device’s camera roll, then connect the device to your computer – and transfer photos using an application like: Photos, Image Capture, Lightroom
Unfortunately Scout Camera will not be updated to support iOS 11.
If you’ve already updated to iOS 11 and need to retrieve your photos, you can connect your iOS device to your computer, then open iTunes and follow these steps:
I’ve had a couple of reports of the app crashing on an iPhone 4S when trying to take a photo. This can occasionally happen when the device is low on memory. You should be able to clear it up by restarting the device:
- press and hold the sleep/wake button on the top of your device until the red “slide to power off” slider appears
- swipe your finger across the slider to turn the device off
- press and hold the sleep/wake button again until the Apple logo appears